[Glade-users] building Glade 3.6.0

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
when you typed "make install" in your terminal on windows,
were there any errors printed to the console or
did the make install return a bad return code (and "fail") ?
there were no errors.  It seems that the problem was with the gtkmm bundle
for Windows.  I posted to the gtkmm list and the bundle maintainer confirmed
that the pixbufloaders were missing.  I have just installed his latest version
and installed the dependencies.  After editing those gladeui files that I
mentioned earlier, Glade 3.6.0 now builds and runs without trouble.  Thanks
for all your help and great work on Glade.

Damon Register