[Glade-users] building Glade 3.6.0

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
In my, somewhat distant experience with compiling in windows I had
to install the hicolor-icon-theme package (yes pretty sure its the same)
by hand because installing the GTK+ dependancies on the download
I wouldn't know how to do that

Do all icons in Glade come up as a little red X ? or just the ones that
represent widget classes ? could it also be that Glade failed to correctly
I see it is mostly the widget ones.  The only ones that are ok
are the toolbar one, except the last two (select and resize).

install the icons on your system ? (theres a line that updates the icon
theme cache called at the end of make install that should pass)
I don't know what I am looking for.

Damon Register