[Gimp-user] How can I hide text on a CD label template?

Sounds like you have it cracked.

You will not lose any quality with the text layers, a solid / simple
coloured background layer will be ok, it is more complex images that
become fuzzy when scaled up.

DiscMakers said I should export as a PDF-X4, but I don't see that option in
export. When I exported as a PDF it gave an extension of PNG, but I changed that
to PDF. I left all the boxes unchecked in the export dialog box.

I opened the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader and it looks very good, but when I
printed it it didn't look that good. Should I be concerned? What about the
PDF-X4 file?

You've been such a great help - thank you very much.

--
GerryPeters (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)