[Gimp-user] How can I hide text on a CD label template?

Great advice and info - thanks. So is 300dpi the same as 300 ppi? I
see now that I need to start all over importing the template at 300dpi
not 100. I did a test where I exported a PDF and see a big difference,
so 300 it is. What is the easiest way to copy from the finished work
I've done to the 300 template?

The problem with scaling your artwork up: Image -> Scale image (set to 300%)  is
you will lose quality. Depends on the image if it is acceptable. Any text is
better re-done to the larger size wherever possible.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)