[Gimp-user] How can I hide text on a CD label template?

The problem with scaling your artwork up: Image -> Scale image (set to
300%)  is you will lose quality. Depends on the image if it is
acceptable. Any text is better re-done to the larger size wherever
possible.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

I see I'd need to delete the 2 pics and re-import them. But what about the text
and colors? Can I copy them over to the new template? Keeping the same fonts,
sizes, positioning, background color layers, scaling?

--
GerryPeters (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)