[Gimp-user] Gimp channel mixer

Not at all,and I have great respect for Elle Stone.

How do I know who-is-who

If you ever come come to gimpusers-dot-com you will see that forum
members names are in blue, mailing list in grey.

Personally I hate mailing lists, stopped using the occasional academic
list 20 years ago. The inability of subscribers to edit their posts
continually amazes. Top posting 'thanks' followed by a page of nested
quoted is not unusual.

When it comes to  etiquette, probably got a better sense than many. At
one time a four line signature was considered bad form.

Now to go and play at selecting pictures in the new CAPTCHA format
that is a real PITA.

There appears to be some confusion about raw loaders for GIMP 2.9.6. In response
to rich404's post I tried opening a Nikon raw file directly into GIMP. It fails
saying there is no raw loader installed, it then suggests using darktable or
rawtherapee.

I looked at the PARTHA.com site and it does state that uFRAW is preinstalled on
GIMP 2.9.6, this is not true in my case.

Another piece of confusion is on the sourceforge website where it states that
Ufraw is only available as a standalone program under windows 10, it says there
is a GIMP plug-in included, but it does not work.

--
Oxonian (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)