[Gimp-user] Gimp channel mixer

* rich404 <forums gimpusers com> [10-30-17 07:48]:
a rather elitist attitude, isn't it?

does a "gimpusers" subscribee have *better* standing or knowledge or
manners than "non-gimpusers-dot-com" scribers?  and how would you know
that someone using their own email addr was not a "subscriber" or
maybe
even a contributor/developer or someone who wanted to be?

but I may not qualify to even merit a reply :(.

Not at all,and I have great respect for Elle Stone.

How do I know who-is-who

If you ever come come to gimpusers-dot-com you will see that forum members names
are in blue, mailing list in grey.

Personally I hate mailing lists, stopped using the occasional academic list 20
years ago. The inability of subscribers to edit their posts continually amazes.
Top posting 'thanks' followed by a page of nested quoted is not unusual.

When it comes to  etiquette, probably got a better sense than many. At one time
a four line signature was considered bad form.

Now to go and play at selecting pictures in the new CAPTCHA format that is a
real PITA.

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)