[Gimp-user] Gimp channel mixer

Works for me using 2.9.7 portable used in multi-window mode (commit
1773cd9) from Partha's site (Windows 7 64-bit)

I just set the red in red to zero and the green in red to 1.0 and vice
versa then pressed OK. I didn't see a thumbnail but the active image
changed as expected whilst editing, if I had the preview selected, and
was changed as expected when I clicked OK.

If this later version gives you the same problem could you list the
exact steps that you are using and I will see if I can reproduce the
problem.

If you have the preview option selected does the active image change
when you alter the channel mixer settings?

--
Oxonian (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)