Re: [Gimp-user] c++ "runtime to terminate it in an unusual way"

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 12:53 AM, imWACCo <forums gimpusers com> wrote:

I'm just telling what I'm seeing. See attached pic

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/657/original/Gimp.png

--

I wanted to apologize for my not so helpful answer, with an explanation.

I set out a challenge on (one of) the "old has beens" scripters networks to
build a computer that uses only c apps.

I was trying to start a war with perl and python on one side and c++ on the
other.  And while it is good to have users, it is even better to have
developers.

I did not mean to include *this* list in that war.

Truly sorry,  carol