Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Kasim Ahmic <kasim ahmic gmail com> wrote:
It's basically just a content swap. It still needs to be entirely restyled.
Also, I found something out. If I change one of the classes, the body
becomes fluid. The problem with that is the images (the browser icons on the
page) and the text end up too far apart on the body.

This is the exact reason why I chose to go for a static design. The mockup
that Mike made doesn't exactly work with a fluid design unfortunately.
Unless we come up with something different, I'm afraid we'll be stuck with a
static design.

There's a difference between the grid:
http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/scaffolding.html#gridSystem

and the fluid grid:
http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/scaffolding.html#fluidGridSystem

I've only given the proposed layout a once-over, but I'm pretty sure
you want to use the default grid, not the fluid, for this layout.

Chris