Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

That's a pretty cool idea.  Considering the space allotted for it I think only 1 article would be enough.  If I see that one article has changed I would go to the news feed to read more news :).

Well we'll see when we actually implement it. I'll most likely have to use PHP for that which I have next to no knowledge about so it'll have to wait until we can get someone to help me out there.

One other thing I'd like to add.  Your html doesn't pass the W3C Validation Service.  I think we should follow the HTML5 standard.  Here's a quick URL for your convenience.

 Thanks for pointing that out! It's all fixed now.