Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

Hmm, looks like twitter bootstrap is a grid framework with fixed and
fluid options. I've worked with fluid grid frameworks before (not
twitter bootstrap). If you like, send me your modified css/html (or
post a link for download) and I'll take a look at it to see if I can
figure out why it isn't fluid all the time. It's probably something
very simple but the relevant code might be buried in a non-obvious
location.