[Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

Over at the Web List I've posted this redesign that I made from Mike Finch's mockup.

It seemed to get very high praise and acceptance from the users in the list. Overall, I think the homepage is done and I just wanted to ask more users about their opinion on it as well as figure out what I have to do next in terms of getting the redesign on the official GIMP site (assuming the developers like it as well).

A few things to note:

 - Currently, it is only the homepage
 - We MIGHT be redesigning the entire GIMP website. No idea as of yet.
 - The slideshow images will be changed soon.
 - The background of the header might change as well.
 - We will not use the current text that we have on the body (ex. Professional Level Filters). This was discussed on the Web List.

So tell me what you guys think of it so far! Any and all positive as well as negative feedback is welcome and much appreciated. It'll really help me make this into something that everyone can enjoy!

- Kasim Ahmic

Sent from my iPod