Re: [Gimp-user] GIMP Site Redesign

On 13-04-11 06:33 AM, Kasim Ahmic wrote:
Over at the Web List I've posted this redesign that I made from Mike Finch's mockup.

http://kasimahmic.koding.com/works/GIMP/
[snip]
So tell me what you guys think of it so far!

It looks good but you could tighten up the design. It uses a lot of space for little information, but that may be in part that it is a sample of the appearance of the front page without the final content.

The large text below the top nav bar uses a lot of space for so little text. The laptop cover on the right with the changing pictures seems a waste of space unless you have planned for something else to appear on there. The orange clickable buttons seems rather large.

It is nice to see someone looking at the website and thinking of ways to improve it.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.