Re: [Gimp-developer] wtf with the download?

There's also this:
http://www.opendesignstudio.org/gimp/samples/index3.html

That puts the extensions (which are still useful information) down where
they will not cause wrapping.

Re: Iceweasel breakage:
Ah, works fine in Iceweasel 24.3.0... freakish.
Oh well. Unfortunately, the packages for 38.0.1 aren't there for Ubuntu
14.04 yet. May try to compile it form source later, but out of time today
unfortunately.

Yea, I'd say in the interests of twisting the screws on SF, we just go with
the best of the current options for now. We can always patch something else
later. I think this will solve most of our installation complaints for the
time being.

-C