Re: [Gimp-developer] wtf with the download?

On 05/31/2015 06:25 PM, C R wrote:
Here are a few changes, based on new suggestions:
http://opendesignstudio.org/gimp/samples/index2.html

Windows capitalised (oops), and I've added (.exe) and (.torrent)
to the link titles. This is for those that have a hard time reading fine
print, and for some reason like the colour teal more than orange. ;D

This breaks horribly on my system. I'd suggest that we leave the titles
as before, the finer print should be noticeable enough in that version.

Plus, we can then use the same for the OSX page without any additional
changes besides the "for Windows" in the description for the first option

--
Regards,
Michael