[Gimp-developer] wtf with the download?

Jesus, wtf, why don't you guys just provide a single freaking download link insteadof tiring my mind with
three pages of technical bs about how to download gimp with20 mirrors and ftp servers and a torrent file.Stop
being such freaking geeks, I'm looking for a program to use and don't want to spend more than 3 seconds
downloading it. Get a fucking life seriously and don't tire me and normal users with your technical geek
bullshit,or otherwise just don't publish this and keep it to yourselves.Thank you