Re: [Gimp-developer] wtf with the download?

On 05/31/2015 06:40 PM, C R wrote:
Michael, could you please elaborate on how the layout breaks, what browser
you are using, etc? It will help me come up with better solutions.

The code validates under HTML5, so I'm unclear as to waht might be causing
the problems.

The (.torrent) makes the text too long, and the line breaks. This
overlaps with the "via BitTorrent" below.

I'm actually tempted to just go live with the latest version minus the
(.exe) and (.torrent) in the titles, some minor adjustment to the
description of the former, and we'll see how people like that.

--
Regards,
Michael