Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp in private schools and educational institutions

On Wed, 2015-04-29 at 23:13 +0100, C R wrote:

To put it into perspective, do a Google Image search for "gimp", and
see the ratio of GIMP project images to fetishy Pulp Fiction swag.

The more common meaning of the word in English-speaking countries is a
derogatory term for someone injured or disabled; for example,
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gimp

It is not specific to the USA (I'm not from the USA and do not live
there).

I write this sitting at a conference wearing a GIMP tee-shirt. But I
don't wear that shirt at work. Part of my job involves accessibility.

Best,

Liam