Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp in private schools and educational institutions

To put it into perspective, do a Google Image search for "gimp", and see
the ratio of GIMP project images to fetishy Pulp Fiction swag. The internet
has voted on this one already, and it's an overwhelming majority in favour
of GIMP being a FOSS image manipulation program.