Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp in private schools and educational institutions

28 апр. 2015 г. 8:22 пользователь "Sam Bagot" написал:

Renames have worked in the past as I see it and for the most part, as I'm
sure you've heard people consider before, a product named gimp can't
succeed against a product named professionally like PhotoShop.

We do not make GIMP to compete against Photoshop.

And NO this product could never be implemented in
schools period.

Do you think you are likely to be listened to seriously, if you patronize
people?

GIMP _is_ used at schools. Also, USA is not the only country in the world.
Not even the largest one out there.

Furthermore, I suggest you exercise nastyness elsewhere. This is a mailing
list for discussing development of GIMP.

Alex