Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp in private schools and educational institutions

Yes, I've heard that as well. I can see your point about wearing a GIMP
shirt in that environment, but to date, I've never heard of any disabled
people taking offence to the acronym GIMP. Also, merely appending 2.8 and
showing the Wilbur logo on the shirt would probably be enough to
disambiguate.