Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp in private schools and educational institutions

I'd give just about anything to be able to afford the trip to Toronto at
the moment. I may be able to do so next year. It's a long way for me, since
I'm London-based. I'd be happy to help with GIMP brand identity if that is
helpful. I do it all the time for work.

Best,
-C

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de>