Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Karl Günter Wünsch wrote:
> On 19/11/12 12:45, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>> I think I already understand that you dismiss existence of other
>> experienced users who like the change.
> I don't dismiss their existence

Then please stop generalizing.

> You on the other hand do seem to require a reminder that you are
> dismissing the existence of experienced users who don't like the change
> at all!

We know. We said so. The only effect you are likely to achieve is that
we get tired and stop replying.

> It's so annoying that you spend more time trying to dispute away

Then stop giving us the reason for the dispute.

Switch to 2.6. Use no-xcf fork. Start your own fork. Do something constructive.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org