Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

If such an "option" ever sees the light of day, I think the button should show a poison symbol (skull and crossbones).

Or should it be a swastika?

:)

-----

The GIMP developers have a well developed vision.

By now, the only reasonable assumption is that every single one of them is fully aware that a number of committed users do not like their chosen workflow model. At the very least, you should assume that complaining about it on the gimp-developer forum will get you nowhere.

They know. They have made a thoughtful decision. And they won't change their mind without something bigger than "individual opinions".

Without their vision, they would not progress. Putting their vision into software, I imagine, is what drives them.

So, please, don't get in the way.