Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 06:40:54PM +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> > That explains why config options have a cost, not why they are bad. I think
> > that's well understood. All features have costs.
> But you want _us_ to pay that cost :)

I guess. That's why I'm asking nicely. :)

Some options have high cost and only benefit an obscure case. In *this*
case, the cost is relatively small (one option which is a refinement of an
option that's always been there) and the *reward for the project* is high.