Re: [Gimp-developer] Cross-application work-flows and document file formats

Michael Grosberg wrote:

> I knew what GEGL is, but I thought that was just the engine and that you'd put
> some sort of layer-based facade on it so people could, like, actually use it.

not to worry, you will not be abducted by boxes and hoses.

GIMP is an image manipulation program, not a 3D or broadcast
post processing app. so its UI is designed according to it.

but the full power of GEGL will be at your fingertips...

    --ps

            man + machine interface works

        http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture