Re: [Gimp-developer] =?utf-8?q?Cross-application_work-flows_and_docum?= =?utf-8?q?ent_file=09formats?=

Alexia Death <alexiadeath <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Michael Grosberg
> <grosberg.michael <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Alexia Death <alexiadeath <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >

> >> This is defnetly a no-go. Save is exclusively for a format that can
> >> save and load ALL gimp features.
> >
> > It CAN save and load all Gimp features. It doesn't do that in practice,
> > but it CAN.
>
> Even in a fully geglified non-destructive GIMP? It may today, but GIMP changes.

It depends on what features this version will have. Gimp will have to go far
to attain the level of non-destructiveness Photoshop currently has. My bet
is, whatever feature you can think of in terms of non-destructiveness,
Photoshop already has it.