Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP UI quality opinion

2012/2/17 Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com>:
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Aleksey Midenkov wrote:
>
>> I don't dismiss your work guys.
>
> This is getting really tiresome. Do I have to remind you how you
> neglected all the work we did on UI since 2006? I really don't feel
> like going through the whole thread to point out all of your wrong
> statements.

What I has said any will treat to its own level of corruptness. My
comments were only to business I get into. And you put it to the whole
picture. That is why I call your mind is overcomplicated. But I don't
mean you harm.

>>> I have just one question. You joined the list to express your opinion.
>>> You did that. How much longer are we supposed to tolerate your
>>> disrupting behaviour?
>>
>> You will tolerate it as much as you want. No one forces you to read
>> this thread. You can mute it completely, many mailing clients allow
>> that.
>
> So far barely anyone liked your behaviour. Hence it's not the case of
> us muting the thread. It's the case of you learning to behave or
> quitting. Семеро одного не терпят, if I dare rephrase it.

There is no seven. I count two who tend to note only negativity. If
seven will say that they don't like my behaviour then I will quit.