Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP UI quality opinion

Aleksey Midenkov (midenok gmail com) wrote:
> [...] my personal experience. And I know about [...]
> I note [...] my personal experience [...]

You don't seem to understand that your specific experiences don't help
us at all in designing good user interfaces. It is vital that we do not
care too much about individual data points, we need to come up with
something that helps our target user group. And a careful evaluation
from a usability expert is way more founded than some rants from an
individual user.

Our resident usability expert convincingly made the argument about
vertical space being important ages ago. You won't convince us with
insulting and rude mails to ignore this advice.

Bye,
        Simon

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/