Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP UI quality opinion

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Aleksey Midenkov wrote:
>
>> I'm not rude and not insulting anyone.
>
> No, you merely dismissed our past work, refused to study facts and
> acted as if you were the one to tell us what to do and what not to do.
> That's hardly insulting, isn't it?

I don't dismiss your work guys. And I thanked you for what you do. I
really appreciate that. If you tend to note only negativity in all
that is said, then it is your problem.

> I have just one question. You joined the list to express your opinion.
> You did that. How much longer are we supposed to tolerate your
> disrupting behaviour?

You will tolerate it as much as you want. No one forces you to read
this thread. You can mute it completely, many mailing clients allow
that.

:-)