Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP UI quality opinion

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Aleksey Midenkov wrote:

> I'm not rude and not insulting anyone.

No, you merely dismissed our past work, refused to study facts and
acted as if you were the one to tell us what to do and what not to do.
That's hardly insulting, isn't it?

I have just one question. You joined the list to express your opinion.
You did that. How much longer are we supposed to tolerate your
disrupting behaviour?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org