Re: [gDesklets] The What's New page for 0.36.1

Hola!

>> - the develbook
>> - the what's new pages
>> - the basic documentation
>> - the basic desklets (?)
>> - more desklets/controls ?!
>
> Does basic documentation include log messages and shell strings?

Aehm... nope.
The "basic (usage) documentation" is this one here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~gdesklets-desklet-team/gdesklets/documentation

The branch has been merged into the 0.3x branch and is now part of gD.
It is basically what you will see when you open the Help->About (or is
it Help->Contents ?) menu in the shell.

But maybe we should add the shell strings and log messages to this or a
new documentation ?!

>  Agreed, lets go for a new branch of the whole documentation using
> gnome-doc-utils.
>
> +1

More opinions ?

The only things left is to find out how to build the "what's new"
websites... I'll keep on trying.

Greetings, Bjoern