Re: [gDesklets] The What's New page for 0.36.1

Hola!

>  I've read it and it looks cool! Great job :-)

Great! Thanks for reading it.

> I think I found a misspelling:
>
>  in 3 says "desklets sould provide"; must be "should" instead right?

Yeps... fixed!

>  I can make a translation to Spanish. Do you use Docbook XML to the
> documentation?

Well... so far I just it "as is" ;).
But if we really start with translations it might be a good idea to use
something like docbook.
So we just need and XSLT for it, right?
As the pages are based on Gnome's "what's new pages" we might be lucky
and uses their XSLT ?!

Maybe we could use the existing documentation branch on launchpad for
it, too?

Greetings, Bjoern