Re: [gDesklets] The What's New page for 0.36.1

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 09:52 +0100, Bjoern Koch wrote:
> Well... so far I just it "as is" ;).

 Ok, meanwhile I have started a translation to Spanish which I've
uploaded to
http://media.mgonzalez.cl/gdesklets/Whats_new_gDesklets_0.36.1_es.html

This is work in progress.

BTW, the release of 0.36.1 was added to our time table for yesterday :-(
Can you please make a "release news" in the web site?

> But if we really start with translations it might be a good idea to
> use
> something like docbook.

 I'll research further into this.