Re: [gDesklets] The What's New page for 0.36.1

Hola!

>  Sure and IMVHO would be good to put officials releases in one location
> only.

+1

I will still "collect" everything for the archive site and put it on the
site somewhere... just in case ;).

>  So, have I got to link the current release information on the gdesklets
> website to the gdesklets.zencomputer.ca ?

I'd say: first (and only official) site should be gdesklets.de/.org.
So we need to find a convenient way to put it on this site!

BTW: we need to update the develbook on the website, too.

Greetings, Bjoern