Re: [gDesklets] The What's New page(s)

Hi again,

the only thing I'm missing is the new basic Documentation or Manual on using gDesklets available from the shell menu (Help->Contents) that I have written ;) As far as I remember it was added firstly in 0.36.

Upps... yeah... you are right.
I just looked into the ChangeLogs from the 0.3x branch and forgot about all the stuff you added in the 0.36 branch.

Sorry about that... I 'll add it this weekend.

Greetings, Bjoern

PS: nice to have you back on the list ;).