Re: [gDesklets] 0.36.1 archive available for testing

Hola,

IMO, we should remove:

- Every Makefile
    Easily with: find -name Makefile -exec rm -f {} \;

Done.

 - Every .bzrignore dir
    The last command applies here too but I think you should "export" it
with bazar's features. As in SVN, "svn export <repository> gives you a
clean copy, without any reference to .svn inside.

Done.
Well, I used the command to remove the .bzrignore files (bzr export will be used for the next release ;) ).

Uploaded again (same uri: http://gdesklets.zencomputer.ca/gDesklets/gdesklets-0.36.1.tar.gz )

Builds fine here.

Waiting for more input... ;).

Greetings, Bjoern