Re: [gDesklets] New features...?

Bjoern Koch wrote:

> Well, I'd say as we are only a handfull of developers anyway it would be

 We are not so many but that's ok. One issue I've been thinking a lot is
the  "problem" with gDesklets0.4; because development is (AFAIK) slow.
And perhaps we can release a 0.37 with new features ported from 0.4 and
others features added also.

 I am going to Guadec this year and I've got 5 minutes to talk about
gDesklets. I'll show or I would like to show what can a developer do
with, what are we doing (as developers) and how can new hackers help to
the project.

> a good idea to first announce the plans on the mailing list and see what
> happens. If there is no objection, just go ahead ;).

That's what I did :)
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gdesklets-list/2008-June/msg00022.html

I've got more ideas but I cannot develop them without a "Yes, go for it"
from you and/or anothers hackers. Well, that's my point of view.

Regards.