Re: [gDesklets] New features...?

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 09:57 +0300, Lauri Kainulainen wrote:
> Muy bien. A lo mejor ahora podemos hablar en espanol.. tengo que
> practicar mas ;)

 No se si el resto de las personas estarán de acuerdo ;) quizás para
unas breves frases.

> Some time ago I looked into porting the code and it appeared to be
> harder than I thought with needed changes in various parts of 0.3x.
>
> I won't use time as an excuse this time.. I'll make time this evening
> and see if the task can be achieved.

 As I told to Bjoern, this is really a great idea and I strongly believe
is a feature we must implement.

 If you haven't got enough time, perhaps you could write some ideas
about what you're thinking and write down in wiki's TODO list and I
could try to develop it.

> I'll also take a look into universal applets support.

 Ok. I'll add to TODO. If you want to do it, better. You know more
details than me.

Best regards.

p.s: I thought you were going to Guadec this year :(  What about you
Bjoern?