Re: [gDesklets] About Desklets in gDesklets

2007/6/21, Lauri Kainulainen <lauri sokkelo net>:

Sounds good, but should we be explicit, like just GPL or nothing. Since
some people might resent putting GPL and BSD on the same line for example
:)

And I was thinking a checkbox, which means

[x]  Distribute this desklet under GPL (recommended)

we could also have radio buttons

License:

( )  GPL (recommended)
(x)  BSD
( )  Non-free license

I'd prefer radio buttons. I don't think people will license desklets under
more than one (free) license.

Regards,
Christian