Re: [gDesklets] About Desklets in gDesklets

> There is no license stated. Developers probably just made them, posted
> to the website and did not issue the code under any free software
> license, so they are still copyright holders. You can't change anything
> without their approval.

Hmmm... as far as I remember there has been a license entry in the old
website (g.g.o). But I guess that information is gone anyway ?!

Anyway, it would be a good idea to make a license-tag mandatory (along
with some other tags) in the display files (and controls ?!).

Greetings, Bjoern