Re: [gDesklets] About Desklets in gDesklets

Bjoern Koch wrote:
There is no license stated. Developers probably just made them, posted
to the website and did not issue the code under any free software
license, so they are still copyright holders. You can't change anything
without their approval.

Hmmm... as far as I remember there has been a license entry in the old
website (g.g.o). But I guess that information is gone anyway ?!

Anyway, it would be a good idea to make a license-tag mandatory (along
with some other tags) in the display files (and controls ?!).

I agree. I'm thinking about a license entry on the site. Of course the problem still remains, that the licenses of the older desklets are unknown.

I'll see if I have time to implement one next week. This week is midsummer's day in Finland so I'll be very, very "busy" :)

- l