Re: [gDesklets] Categories

Lauri Kainulainen wrote:

> The cairoshell might be my starting point for the new shell. I think
> I'll start developing from there. I guess I'll take out the cairo
> transparency code and just do a plain boring regular GTK-app :)
AFAIK GTK uses cairo to display its widgets. Transparency can be turned
on when using Compiz.  You know, I'm using Gnome desktop, and would like
to have everything "gnomish" :) If it's possible to have the project
multi-platform along with having things well integrated with your
favorite desktop, then that's the best way to go, IMHO.

Cheers,

Robo