More questions for Board candidates

I have a few questions for the candidates too. I agree with what has been said by Jeff and Josh that it's important that people on the board have a diverse skillset, so I wouldn't expect all board members to answer yes on these, but I think it's good to know if at least a few people on the board have some background in these areas...

Have you ever done any fundraising?

Are you comfortable asking sponsors for money?

Have you ever been in a manager role?

Do you have any experience talking to reporters?

Have you ever talked to a group of people about why software freedom is important?

karen