Re: Links that recommend running nonfree JS code.

Define "Many" ? I personally support FSF's ethics in principle, please don't speak for all of us.

I think it's somewhat split, but sort of having everyone in the foundation state their stance on it, I don't know how 'many' could be defined.

The elected members of the Board of Directors would arguably position to state GNOME's "official" stance one way or the other (since we have obviously chosen them to represent us). I don't think any of us ordinary members are in a position to do that though. Not without having done any research anyway. Anecdotal evidence can often be fairly misleading.

Magdalen