Re: Linking to non-free websites from gnome.org

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Christian Hergert <christian hergert me> wrote:
The problem is that it takes *months* to prepare a proper crowdfunding campaign. So if you didn't suggest crowdsupply to me back at the hackfest, it was simply *too late* to be reasonably actionable (despite that I might agree it would be a good idea).

Does crowdsupply accept software projects at all? Without reading all the terms and conditions, it looks to me like they just do hardware and manufactured goods.