Re: Links that recommend running nonfree JS code.

Define "Many" ? I personally support FSF's ethics in principle, please don't speak for all of us.

I think it's somewhat split, but sort of having everyone in the foundation state their stance on it, I don't know how 'many' could be defined.

There are people who are in a position to state the stance of the whole community and they are the elected members of the Board of Directors. I don't think anyone can presume to know what portion of the community might agree with your estimations (or not), at this stage.

Magdalen