Re: Builder crowdsourcing banner on PGO

  > Hmm I am not so sure: The chip in your own card

There is no chip in my ATM card, as far as I know.

I've read about the chips in European credit cards, but I have never
thought about the issue of the software in these chips.  It may be
ethically equivalent to a circuit, and if not, it may be too small and
narrow an issue to matter.  Anyway, you won't be using the chip if you
enter your card number into Indiegogo.  Thus, for several reasons, it
isn't a pertinent issue for this campaign.  We need not take up that
tangent.

Nonfree Javascript, by contrast, is a big issue and a serious problem.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation