Re: Builder crowdsourcing banner on PGO

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Fabiano FidĂȘncio <fabiano fidencio org> wrote:
4) If not, considering that your bank have some people running nonfree
software, should not we close the bank account once we would be paying
for someone use a nonfree software and it is an ethical problem?

The issue Richard is pointing to with IndieGogo is that non-free
software is mandatory to use the service (make a donation). Even if a
bank uses non-free software on its website, and unless it's a 100%
online bank, you can still use their service (make a deposit,
transfer, or withdraw money) by going to the bank and talking to a
person, so nobody forces non-free software on you.

5) If we don't find any bank that can provide a service without run a
nonfree software, what would be your recommendation?

Moot.

--
Alexandre Franke